I am sure you have thought to yourself that it would be easier to send people stuff if there was an easy way to upload all your contacts at once… well, you can! To do this you will want to make sure that you are using a computer so that you can download and edit the CSV file.
Here are the steps you will need to take to upload all your contacts at one time:
1) Make sure that you are on a computer to download the CSV file.
2) Got to salesrater.net to log in to your toolkit.
3) Click your profile photo to go to your settings.
4) On the section titled Profile details scroll down to find Employee ID# and enter your employee ID. If you do not have an employee ID # just enter a few numbers
in the text box.
5) Click the home icon at the bottom of your screen to take you back to the home page of your toolkit.
6) Go to the second slide of icons to find the icon titled Contacts.
7) Click the button that says Import.
8) Click the button that says Download Template.
9) Save the template to your desktop. Open it and add your customer’s details in the correct fields.
10) On section AC where it is titled Salesperson ID, put your employee ID # that you added in your settings. Make sure that each row that has a contact has your
employee ID # in section AC.
11) Press save and make sure that you are saving the file as a CSV (Comma delimited).
12) Go back to your Build-A-Brand toolkit. Go to the second slide of icons and click the Contacts icon.
13) Press the import button, then select the option that says Select CSV File. When it uploads you will see the confirmation at the top.
To make sure that you do not have duplicates, be sure that the cell phone number matches the contact you already have in your Build-A-Brand toolkit.