Website Homepage Slider Images
Your website slider images are the first thing people see when visiting your Build-A-Brand website. They are the introduction to potential prospects, and help guide visitors to specific areas within your website. Each slide contains a message and two calls to action buttons. It’s important that each photo correspond with its intended purpose. It’s important that you position yourself on the far right of all homepage slider images to avoid being blocked by the call to action buttons.
Pro Tip: If using iPhone, use the “Portrait” image option for a blurred background.
- Slide 1 – Links to your About Me and Contact Me pages. Capture a photo standing in-front of your dealership. Preferably, where signage can be seen behind you.
- Slide 2 – links to your photo and video customer reviews. If you don’t yet have a photo with you and a customer, simply leave the stock image in-place until you capture one.
- Slide 3 – links to your vehicle inventory. Capture a photo standing in-front of a large, diverse, and/or unique selection of vehicles.
- Slide 4 – links to your blog page. Capture a photo where you appear busy, studying a vehicle, or sitting at your desk.
- Slide 5 – links to your referrals page. Capture a photo holding whatever type of reward you give to paid referrals.
In addition to photos, your profile also requires your email address, job title, cell phone number, and other basic contact information. Make sure to have this information when setting up your profile:
You’ll need a Google account for uploading videos to YouTube. You can also use a Google account for express one-click login to your mobile toolkit. If you do not yet have a GMail or Google account, please visit https://accounts.google.com/SignUp now to create one.
A Facebook account is needed for sharing things in social media to create a following, and top of mind awareness. A Facebook account can also be used for express one-click login to your mobile toolkit. If you do not yet have a Facebook account, please visit https://www.facebook.com now to create one.