Customizing Your Website
- First, go to the tab labeled “My Website”
- Custom Domain allows you to name your own website
- Manage Home Screen Slides allows you to change the photos on your website as well as change the text box.
- To start editing your click Edit Slides.
- To change in between slides, click “Slide #1”
- To change your website photos, click the pencil located at the top right of the photo.
- Remember your website photos need to be in High Definition and you need to be located on the right side of the photo.
- The Title, Body, Button 1 and 2, and Button 1 and 2 URL, change the text boxes on your website pages.
- Be sure to keep your Title and Body short (one to two short sentences) to keep the words from mixing in together.
- Make sure to save each change to ensure your website changes the way you want to!
Last modified on Jun 14, 2018